Monday, May 27, 2019

Lovely little people


Littlest Granddaughter and Daughter 2 were staying with us last week. Daughter 2 was working Monday-Thursday, so we looked after the little one. We did quite a lot of this...


and this...


and she did a bit of this...


and played with the dolls' house


and smiled and had some snacks


and had many cuddles and created much havoc.

Then yesterday they went away again and I was bereft.


Last Friday, Grandson 2 entered the world; our fifth grandchild. Today we went up to see him and his big sister (and his parents). He's a) very lovely and b) unbloggable and now we're home and I'm feeling even more bereft.

Ah well. That's the down side of having such nice children and grandchildren. We're lucky to have them. And I have plenty to do. My quilt and garden have been neglected. And I can tidy the house and retrieve all the things that I put out of Little Granddaughter's reach. Once I find them.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 5th grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Wishes to All of your family. Elder Grandson will be pleased he has boy cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Now you have 5 to spoil, I mean love, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the family on the fifth grandchild! How wonderful to have such a close relationship with all your grands. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your fifth grandchild! And what a nice time you had with DD2 and youngest granddaughter visiting. She's a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all concerned with your new grandson. What a splendid crop of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:06 pm

    Another delightful post; I do enjoy seeing your grandchildren.

    Congratulations on the fifth one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Congratulations Granny! I'll never catch up with you. What a beautiful little head of hair he has! I can't believe how quickly littlest granddaughter is growing -- soon littlest grandson will be pottering around the house right alongside her!

    ReplyDelete