Long time no blog, though this may be a good thing.
We've had a busy August, with Daughter 2, Littlest Granddaughter and her guinea pigs staying with us for most of it and my brother and sister-and-law staying for a week. Here is Littlest making a concoction.
And here are various of us in the garden. I have no idea what was happening there.
Guinea pigs again.
My brother, sister-in-law and I went to see Son-in-Law 2's show in the Fringe Festival.
Drawing. I think she was drawing...
this, which is a cat, a dog, a mouse, a tree, a branch, an owl, a bird, a butterfly... and some other things, all wearing funny hats and watching one another. She signed it with the first letter of her name and then a squiggly grown-up signature.
We had a trip to the museum.
And now they're gone, and I feel, as ever, forlorn. But the house is tidier. On the way home to London on the train, she knitted a tummy-warmer for her elephant.








It seems you had a happy and busy August. Interesting that your SIL was in the Fringe festival. Another blogger I follow from Australia, has a son who won best comedy at the Fringe Festival this year! Your garden looks like a most pleasant place to sit and enjoy.
ReplyDelete