Monday, October 14, 2013

Siblings


It's getting a bit chilly so this morning Sirius decided to snuggle up to Cassie.


Here they are six years ago, in the same bed (it's got a blanket in it now). They do actually have a bed apiece these days but they didn't need this back then.

 
But weren't they cute?

Nowadays, they somewhat overflow. Sirius decided to give Cassie a wash before settling down.

She decided to ignore this. (I'm asleep. No, really, I'm asleep. You do what you want. Within reason. I'll just lie here. Look at my languid paw.)


That's better, thinks Sirius. Now I'll have a nap.

Two cats. One tail.

(Edited to add: they actually do have a tail each, by the way.)

7 comments:

  1. We used to have two cats. In every single one of the photos of the two of them together, Bellus is asleep on top of Zyra. Even when they had the whole couch to stretch out on, he sprawled over her. You can barely tell what colour she was! And if you left a box lying about they would both climb in, regardless of how small it was. The consequent biting was obviously affectionate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your posts when you first welcomed them! I love the photos of them! It makes me a little wistful of the cats we couldn't keep, but so glad you have two who bring you happiness! :) Hope all else is well there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, they're still so sweet together. Does Cassie seem to be more tender towards Sirius since he's been unwell? Our poor kitties never snuggle. I think PaulKitty would love to, but since Scruff must give the impression that he's in charge at all times, that would never do. The royalty must never mingle with the minions, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of photos..made me smile ..bless them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful family, even the kitties!

    I'll try word verification one more time....My eyes aren't what they used to be. do you need this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's probably a good thing we're not allowed cats in our rented house, because I don't think I'd ever want to go to work. (And I need NO help at all feeling like that.) They are just so entertaining, and two would be even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, how sweet. I also remember when you first got them as kittens; it has been so sweet to watch them on your blog as they mature and get into mischief.

    ReplyDelete