Minimalising Monday - some outgrown dressing-up outfits - charity shops won't take them but lots of people on Facebook Marketplace were keen.
And a fairly rubbish bingo game bought some time ago at a child's request - I just put it in the bin. It's fiddly and probably some of the bits are now missing. Lots more toys to rationalise, though...
On Saturday we went with the walking chums over the Forth Bridge on a train (hence the somewhat blurry photo) to do the walk that Mr L and I did a recce of the other week. It was perfect weather - warmish and sunny, with no wind. We walked from Kirkcaldy to Dysart Harbour and back.





Facebook Marketplace and other sites do help us get rid of things--and fast. I sometimes use Buy Nothing too, which is a giveaway site. No money exchanges hands, so I can arrange for a porch pick up and not have to be home. The walk looks beautiful! Autumn is my favorite season (by a whisker) and I look forward to darker evenings and cooler temperatures. I sleep so much better!
ReplyDeleteBeing able to handle people’s problems efficiently and effectively is a thing worthy of gratitude in every respect. What DEFINITE CREDIT SOLUTION (DCS) did for me and my family is immeasurable. I had a very poor FICO of 510; I had a repo, student loans, evictions, and a couple of late payments. After my niece convinced me, I contacted DCS, and they boosted my FICO to 790 and removed all evictions, late payments, and repos. I know how unbelievable this may sound, but they actually gave me a reason to be happy again. If you would like to engage with their services, they’re just a DM away (DEFINITECREDITSOLUTION at /GMAIL/ dot /COM). They are the best and surest means of getting your credit fixed. Tell them Eric told you so.
ReplyDelete