Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Questions for Anne

Anne - you asked for questions but you've made your blog private (and I miss it!) so this is the only way I can think of sending you your interview. Here are your questions; hope you see this!


1. Where did you meet your husband, and in what circumstances?
2. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?
3. What’s the best thing about being a grandmother?
4. If you could choose a different job, what would it ideally be?
5. Tell us about one object that you treasure.

I would love to see the answers!

Edited to add: Aha, Anne has seen the questions already. That was quick! If anyone else would like questions, do ask. I'm enjoying making them up; the ideal occupation for a really inquisitive person...

By the way - completely irrelevantly - for most of my blog-writing days, someone at the University of Salford used to read my blog more or less daily and I fantasised occasionally about who she (he?) was. But for some months now, she hasn't been around. Has she got bored? Has the uni banned her from blogging in work time? Has she switched jobs? Retired? I'm really curious. Does anyone know or - Person from Salford, would you do me a huge favour if you're still there, and satisfy my need to know? Please delurk, just once.

9 comments:

  1. Oh thanks! Sorry I didn't send you an invite, didn't realise you couldn't read. Can you send me your email address to
    oakridge@xtra.co.nz and I'll set you up! Will get onto those questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, what makes you think Isabelle can't read? As far as we all know, she is in charge of making sure that a large number of people CAN read....Can't have wild , unfounded rumours like that spreading around. Had to set the record straight [and defend Isabelle's reputation as a literate person!]
    Her questions sound like they might produce very interesting answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - thanks Molly:-) Not correct at all! I hope Isabelle knew what I was trying to say! I'm sure she did.

    The answers will be following soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Salford! I do hope the person hasn't taken ill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Person from Salford has gone missing??? He/She was THE one mainstay in our invisible world! Maybe it's the sudden (or not so sudden) downturn in the economy???

    And I have to say, your comments are definitely the most entertaining in bloglandia -- what insightful and humorous readers you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like five questions, I'm curious to see what you're curious about. Nosy parkers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too please. Five questions, I mean. Don't bother correcting my grammar - I'm Australian. LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. My answers are up, Isabelle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post. I had been thinking of person from Salford lately too, wondering if they still lurked!

    ReplyDelete