Anne - you asked for questions but you've made your blog private (and I miss it!) so this is the only way I can think of sending you your interview. Here are your questions; hope you see this!
1. Where did you meet your husband, and in what circumstances?
2. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?
3. What’s the best thing about being a grandmother?
4. If you could choose a different job, what would it ideally be?
5. Tell us about one object that you treasure.
I would love to see the answers!
Edited to add: Aha, Anne has seen the questions already. That was quick! If anyone else would like questions, do ask. I'm enjoying making them up; the ideal occupation for a really inquisitive person...
By the way - completely irrelevantly - for most of my blog-writing days, someone at the University of Salford used to read my blog more or less daily and I fantasised occasionally about who she (he?) was. But for some months now, she hasn't been around. Has she got bored? Has the uni banned her from blogging in work time? Has she switched jobs? Retired? I'm really curious. Does anyone know or - Person from Salford, would you do me a huge favour if you're still there, and satisfy my need to know? Please delurk, just once.