Thursday, August 23, 2012

Who are these people?

I have not fallen off the edge of the world. Things are okay but life has been busy. And we've had some very special bloggy visitors - here they are with Mr Life yesterday. I'll tell you who they are in due course. This evening my brother and his family are with us - the cremation and thanksgiving service are tomorrrow - so I'd better go.

Normal blogging will be resumed soon. I hope you're all well. Thank you again for all the bloggy good wishes (imaginary friends are so lovely). I also hope that you haven't been posting too often or I shall never catch up.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Giving ... i like that much better than the terms we use around here ... take good care of yourself, sweet Isabelle - and enjoy your brother and his family while they are there.

    are Thimbleanna and Sweetie Pie visiting? Anna is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, whoever they are you had a gorgeous day, such a lovely blue sky!

    Love from one of your imaginers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabelle, take as long as you need....we'll all be here when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all goes beautifully today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping you all in my thoughts. Sometimes here we say, "A Celebrations of the Life of.......". I like that but I also very much like the idea of Thanksgiving Service.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything went well. I am sure having visitors was a big help at this time.....

    ReplyDelete