Friday, September 08, 2006

Tremble...



We're off to Bristol tomorrow at some horribly early hour, and thence to Bath, where the daughter of my best friend from school - from the age of 10 - is getting married. We have to fly, since (being a teacher) I couldn't take time off work, and I'm TERRIFIED of planes. I won't be at all surprised to crash in flames. So if you never hear from me again...

On a more cheerful note, people looked at my blog on 59 occasions last week, and hardly any of them were me. I still haven't had time to respond, but - well, hello and (I hope) not goodbye. Keep your fingers crossed for us (does that help, I wonder?)

1 comment:

  1. Well, how was the flight? We also flew this weekend! From Southern California all the way to Ohio and back just to see our son, his wife and granddaughter! We flew most of the day Friday, and came home Sunday afternoon! It was a loooong time in planes, but sooo worth it! She is 4 1/2 and so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete