Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Bouncing the time away


Grandson has discovered that he can download and print buses and trams from the internet in sheet form. He's thrilled with this, though is apt to delegate the assembling to his grandfather. Print time per vehicle: 10 seconds. Assembly time per vehicle: 10 minutes.


Meanwhile, Supergirl practises her gymnastics. She needs to overcome some ungymnasticness in her genes on this side of the family, poor crumb.


And Grandson makes a new Brio layout.


Grandpa's been working hard. (Later the total reached 24, I think. And counting.)


The next day we went up to visit Son and The Unbloggable Toddler at Active Kids Adventure Park, nearish where they live. It was very good fun.


Here are the three kids about to slide down. (A rare photo of TUT.)


Son rather enjoyed this huge inflated mound - almost as much as the children, I'd say.



TUT is a good bouncer as well. Such a lovely day.

TUT is going to become a big sister in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to meeting her little brother. Grandson 2!!



Meanwhile my quilt has been neglected. I'm planning to do a strippy border, thus using up quite a few tiny bits from my scrap box, though of course also using up hours of my time cutting them to size. Such a waste of time! Such fun!



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:52 pm

    It is lovely to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bouncy thing would be great exercise. We used to have a trampoline, but it's long gone. Those buses are incredible! One of my girls was terrible at gymnastics and the other one excelled. One never knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- that's quite the Brio layout -- looks like lots of fun. The bouncy thing looks like lots of fun too -- did Granny partake??? ;-D And, your quilt is looking fantastic -- I LOVE your border choice. I laughed at your waste of time comment -- isn't it the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your quilt! The color gradation is beautiful.

    I'm playing 'catch up' on your blog, so you might see several comments all posted today ;-)

    ReplyDelete