Wednesday, May 04, 2022

Blue

Littlest Granddaughter has settled happily into her new room in her new house. 

Here she is, having a slight picnic in the garden. That grass is going to be cut soon!

And she's now a commuter, back to pre-school every day where she used to live. 

Meanwhile, my mecanopsis is flowering. I have three plants and so far one bloom, so it's a case of "try harder" at the moment. But this one is pretty. 

I took Big Granddaughter to bounce; her brother wasn't well, poor chap. 


 She borrowed my phone. I do not have pink hair - among other things. 

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that they're settling in! The grass does look very lush. She'll have fun running around back there. You look good with pink hair although that other decor is a bit much. :)

    ReplyDelete