Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Set off the fireworks!

Finished the marking! Hooray hooray.

As the pupils whose work I've been marking might say, I'm not sure whether I feel more "stagnatory" or "imaginatery" at this moment. A mixture of both, I think.

Must now go and pack up the last batch of scripts, note the code numbers and so on, fill in various forms and go and have a lovely warm bath.

Massive blog-catch-up starts tomorrow - though the garden is also in need of attention, not to say the house. Mr Life is a fine fellow but his tolerance of grot is higher than mine.

11 comments:

  1. Well done! Enjoy the victory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you think it compares with running a marathon?
    Enjoy your (comparative) leisure. I hope you go out for a celebration dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! It'll be good to have you back 'properly' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! It`s a good feeling.

    This time last year I was deep in reviewing IEPs and writing reports. I know the frustration of being stuck inside working, when you are longing to be out in the summer air.
    Enjoy your celebration and the rest of the term.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thus endeth the marking ... forever more! Yipee!!!! You. Lucky. Duck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that must feel good -- and don't worry too much about the grot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I bet you had it in the back of your mind that you could relax once this was all done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You didn't say, but could this be your last bout of marking EVER?????

    Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! Enjoyo your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on finishing the marking! I've enjoyed the previous posts with those additions to the English language...
    Oh you are lucky with your hubby. Mine is not tolerant of dust and cobwebs. The last time he pointed to a cobweb I'd missed, I snapped "You know where the duster is. Are your arms and legs painted on?" He took the hint and brushed down the cobweb.

    ReplyDelete