Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saggy pants

TATTOOS??? SAGGY PANTS??? HAT ON BACKWARDS??? (actually, that doesn't sound so bad).

Oh, my commenters, no no no. Grandson actually looks very like Son as a baby, so I'm assuming that he's going to grow up something like the above. (Though Grandson's dad is a handsome chap so looking like him would be fine too.)

On reflection, the photo above does actually feature saggy pants-with-the-British-meaning, doesn't it...? (see post for July 22).


The flowers came out quite well. Daughter 2 and I have developed into a wedding flower team: she does the bouquets and the small table arrangements and I do the bigger ones.


I think that's us finished now. Three weddings. That seems enough.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture of the happy couple.....and the patriotic flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make a lovely couple !
    And he'll not be the first to go up the aisle with a safety pin strategically placed .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour to see on a wet Sunday afternoon. Glad we're not seeing the baggy wedding pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers and what a lovely wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding photo! The flowers are lovely, too! Grandson will be a lovely fellow, I'm sure. :) I bet he keeps that great smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. little NinJa will be a handsome man - it's in his DNA - and what he wears won't make the least bit of difference...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are gorgeous Pam! You and DD2 did a beautiful job. As are the newlyweds -- they look like such a happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son doesn't get married until 2014....it seems so far away and I am so looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete