Friday, July 27, 2012

Stripey suit

What a pity you couldn't pop along for coffee. Ah well.


I've been ironing while watching the Olympic opening ceremony, which struck me in parts as very engaging and in other parts as extremely odd - though hugely impressive in its organisation. But now I've finished the ironing and the athletes are parading in. They've only got to G (Germany) so I decided to leave them to it and look at photos of Grandson taken this morning.


He was wearing his stripey suit, as you can see. And a big smile.


Daughter 1 and I took him to a soft play place.


Isn't it hard to imagine him as a big hairy man?

10 comments:

  1. .....and a motor bike.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wearing a wife-beater, saggy pants and his hat on backwards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, not going to imagine anything of the sort!

    Mm, think you had to be British to appreciate last night. Wonderful organised and the torch at the end was wonderful but wonder what the rest of the world thought?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, oh dear, the grammar and repeating of adjectives, much too late a night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope he hangs on to that smile. I was wilting by 'G' too but stuck it out in a semi coma until the gorgeous torch bit. Would love to meet up for coffee but am travelling even further in the wrong direction now, so we'll make it another time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems more difficult to imagine big, hairy men as having been soft, cuddly babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better than any Olympic ceremony... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd have watched Grandson for hours !
    But the Opening Ceremony with all those winsome peasants got me down a bit and by the time things with wings were pedalling round valiantly , I gave up .
    But I'll definitely be watching the Games . It all promises to be wonderful .... and beautifully organised .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, I might worry a bit about your online friends if I were you. Look at those first three comments LOL! NONE of those things could ever apply to that little angel of yours!

    ReplyDelete