Friday, December 04, 2015

The 4th


Today's Advent gift - not yet consumed, and a certain small person had his eye on one of them so I might keep mine for him. On the other hand, we do want him to retain his teeth so maybe I should just, callously, eat it.

Some bloggers and Facebook friends are posting pictures of Christmas trees and decorations. I can never get in the mood for decorating till much nearer the date. And the current howling wind and pelting rain don't feel particularly festive.

3 comments:

  1. I always look forward to seeing your Daughter's Advent gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have my tree up yet either. I'm not big on the tree. I do put out my daughters' collection of snow globes though. I would eat it too; you have to help protect children's teeth. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Pam -- I'm always much later than everyone else with decorations, it seems. But, I'm hoping to do a little decorating this weekend.
    As for the candy, you're a good grandma. I'm planning to ruin my grandchildren's teeth LOL. I told the kids I'm going to have a candy bar and child-level -- they said fine. Of course, I've seen how they "parent" their dog, so I'm sure candy will be off limits when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete