Sunday, July 19, 2020

Lcckdown hardly-at-all week 17 (I think) - hills and layouts


I went for a walk last night but Mr L was too tired after his labours in Daughter 2's Edinburgh flat. I do love those hills. They're so permanent and unchanging, apart from being subjected to various types of weather as the year progresses. They'll look just like that when this pandemic is over, or indeed when I'm over.


Here they are again, presiding indifferently over the golf course.


The Edinburgh family came over today. The children spent some time leaping around in the garden...


but Big Grandson especially spent more time making Brio layouts.

We were at the flat this morning and it's finished, hooray. It gets photographed for the sales brochure tomorrow and then nothing more will happen to it till it's sold. And then we'll have to clear it. Meanwhile, however, it's looking smart.

1 comment:

  1. Mr L and you did an enormous amount of work, and the flat looks(from your pictures) splendid! I bet it's wonderful to have the Edinburgh family back at your place. Give them my best!

    ReplyDelete