Thursday, January 24, 2013

A day in the life of the giggling tornado

 
The Last Day. (Well, for the moment. I think and hope that our usefulness as babysitters is not yet over.) Grandson celebrated by bouncing around on our bed and giggling a lot.
 
 
He rearranged the sitting room as usual.
 
 
He investigated Grandpa's smart phone.
 
 
He climbed on a chair and raised his arm to show that he's a BIG BOY.
 
(That was my maternal grandparents' chair. How I wish that my Granny could see him. She would dote on him.)
 
The blurring of the photos is due to the whizzing of the boy.
 
Tomorrow we need to go to the supermarket and clean the house. How dull.

3 comments:

  1. There'll be another one along very soon, and at least your daughter hasn't left it fifteen years between her babies as my best friend has. (No 2 was not expected - they had given up hope as her husband had been on medication, but then he got better, came off medication and ....total shock!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my....I am so looking forward to grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will give you a chance to regroup !
    You can , no doubt , remember just how much adding one small baby to the mix changes everything . I don't think I sat down for the first three years .

    ReplyDelete